Non Profit Organizations in Round Rock, TX
You have a special heart for managing a nonprofit organization, and we have a special heart for nonprofits. Fund accounting, the accounting for nonprofits, is not like a for-profit organization’s accounting system and requires a special setup, especially if you use QuickBooks. In some cases, you’ll need accounting software specifically designed for fund accounting. Regardless, you’ll need accounting professionals who know nonprofit accounting.
We can work with nonprofits of all types: charitable organizations that help people, animals, the environment, or the arts, NGOs (non-governmental organizations) that provide development, disaster aid, or relief, professional associations, homeowners associations, advocacy groups, civic organizations, chambers of commerce, hobby clubs, fraternities and sororities, country clubs, business leagues, and sports leagues.
- Accounting software selection, installation, customization, and training for nonprofits.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping services, including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Budgeting support
- Chart of Accounts design for better expense management
- Mobile accounting functionality
- Grant management, tracking, and reporting
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- And more depending on your specific financial needs